Now HOARIES are showing up too.
Sounds like it is a good time to go.

Another post on the MN Listserve mentioned a birder from MO.
Edge or someone else?

Closer to home........
Nothing new at REDA today. Froze my wahoo off for nuttin'.
More ducks (divers and dabblers) in Ellis Bay, dabblers due to all the ponds
being frozen.
Dabblers are finally building in numbers but still not that many.
Gull roost was rather small compared to previous times in the last week or
so.
Are they coming later, did this cold front sweep many of them out, or just
roosting elsewhere?
Did NOT see the adult CA GULL.
Heard the 2W CA GULL was not seen at Carlyle either.
Don't know if anything good was seen at the count. Will know later when Jim
gets home.
If anyone finds a LT DUCK in the STL area, please let me know

g2g,
Charlene Malone
St. Louis co.