From: MO Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Pat
Lueders
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 8:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Another Phishing

The headline "Phishing is a problem for all Internet browsers" in the
Business section of today's St. Louis Post caught my eye.  They give this
definition of phishing:  "Phishing--creating fake e-mails or Web pages that
mimic legitimate ones to lure private information out of people."

Guess we have to be careful when we tell others we are out phishing!

Pat Lueders