Lunch hour birding, today, 12-12-04, had one Orange-crowned Warbler at
Bicentennial CA (or WA), Neosho, Newton County, MO.
Several Pileated Woodpeckers put on a nice show.
Golden-crowned Kinglet was the only other fun bird.
I still haven't found a Brown Creeper this season, but I don't get out much.
Good birding,  Larry H.  Joplin MO.