The Adult CALIFORNIA GULL being seen since December 2nd was observed again tonight by a few traveling birders and a couple locals.  The bird was first observed way out in Ellis Bay across from Heron Pond.  Not sure if it ever made it across the MO line or not (hope so for the traveling MO folks).  But it seemed to be hanging pretty close to the IL side, none the less--The bird is still present!

P.S.  Keith McMullen--This was definitely an IL bird this evening for a good part of the time that I was present!!

Joshua Uffman
St. Louis County, MO