Well, Peter gave a fairly good head start.
NOTES TOWARDS THE DEFINITION OF CULTURE deals also with religion.
A significant little essay is "Religion and Literature," as is "Thoughts After Lambeth."
I have found Eliot's work on George Herbert to be enlightening as to his (E's) thoughts on religion. See particularly "George Herbert" (Spectator, 12 March 1932), "Mr. T. S. Eliot on George Herbert" (Salisbury & Winchester Journal, 27 May 1938) and GEORGE HERBERT (1962).
Of course, there are other writings, too, notably in the post-conversion poems (Ariel and FQ poems), his plays and his letters (many of which are unavailable at this point).

Cheers,
Will

William Gray wrote:

> Sorry for the offense. I realize we've had this conversation before,
> but I was certainly willing to contribute to it as long as others were
> interested. I'm sorry for giving the impression that I was trying to
> evangelize any more than you do with your posts. I'm as willing as you
> to getting back to talking about Eliot. Any ideas for discussion?

Dear Will,

For the most part I thought that your posts were appropriate (I did
see a touch of evangelism in them.)  The topic would have gone better
with more Eliot in them.  I'm not ready to continue a discussion of
this though, at least without more information on Eliot's faith.  Do
you have a good reading list handy?

Regards,
    Rick Parker