From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: 2004-Nov-05 12:33 PM
Subject: Re: (OT) US Elections:  Allustions to 'christianity'

Forgive me, but I was hoping for a little more specificity.  Googling
did me little good, suggesting that something other than what the search
engine regards as "elections" determined the extent and duration of the
Chairman's power.  But then, anyone who reads the paper knows those
Google folks are capitalists, so perhaps they have biased the result to
The Great Man's detriment.

Tom K