I don't know a lot about Islam, but that sounds like a fair call -- Mohammed would seem to be the center. Right? Is this controversial?

>>> [log in to unmask] 11/04/04 01:16PM >>>
'The center of true Christianity is Christ, not a set
of principles.'

You could also then justify at a similar conclusion
that Mohammed is the center of Islam, which is thought
to be the major problem in the present issues of Islam
by many !