am 3.11.04 16:07 Uhr schrieb Marcia Karp unter [log in to unmask]:

> Why ask Gunnar and Kate to use language to hide their prejudices?  Don't
> you want to know who you are dealing with?
>
> Marcia

Thanks a lot,

my dear Marcia,

for a cheap shot: Linking me to the Troyan...

B.t.w.:
I thought you were a stickler for grammar -- "whom you are dealing with"...

Oh well.

Gunnar

PS:
A peculiar bit of Americana:
The U.S. government has spent almost the same amount of money for the
investigation of 9-11 as they had for investigating Bill Clinton's
shenanigans with Monica L. (take note that I didn't say "the fat kike broad
;-) )