I hope as Tom asked, that Gunnar withdraws his hateful term for Polish
people, and I hope Kate will withdraw her hateful and frankly silly
terms for Teresa Kerry.  I wish to assure European people that we are
not all shamefully jingoistic.
Nancy

>>> [log in to unmask] 11/03/04 9:30 AM >>>
In a message dated 11/3/2004 3:18:53 AM Eastern Standard Time,