Dear Sara,

What is the class and who are the professors?  I did my Ph.D at
Michigan (wonderful university and wonderful place), and I may know some
 and be able to suggest.  I may not since it has been a long time.
Best,
Nancy

Hi everybody.

Forgive this offtopic question.
I've been filling up forms for a scholarship at the University of
Michigan.
I have to list three courses I would like to attend and hopefully
pass...
but the system is different from any one I have known.
There is, for instance, English 370 which is divided into 4 sections
taught
by 4 different professors. Should I take up just one of them, or could
take up even more than one? Is there any rule or something?
I apologise again for this question, but since you're all graduated
American
people, I thought you might know the answer.
Please, feel free to write back privately.
Kindest regards,
Sara T