Hi everybody.

Forgive this offtopic question.
I've been filling up forms for a scholarship at the University of Michigan.
I have to list three courses I would like to attend and hopefully pass...
but the system is different from any one I have known.
There is, for instance, English 370 which is divided into 4 sections taught
by 4 different professors. Should I take up just one of them, or could I
take up even more than one? Is there any rule or something?
I apologise again for this question, but since you're all graduated American
people, I thought you might know the answer.
Please, feel free to write back privately.
Kindest regards,
Sara T