In a message dated 11/26/2004 4:28:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

BTW,  anyone watching _Joan of Arcadia_? The non-moralistic moral themes
of Eliot  are
there, not that they were taken from Eliot. They just match.  The
consequences of choices.
The presence of God in the  ordinary.

I've wanted to see it, as I've heard good things about it, but I've yet to
partake of it.  I have seen a couple of episodes of "Jack and Bobby," which  I
liked much.   I hardly ever remember when any particular show is  on.  I like
the West Wing, but I don't know to this day what day it is  on.  I'll be
seeing a rerun of it most of the time from a couple  of years ago.  The only
regular time when I watch tv is late in the  evening when I should be sleeping, but
we'll turn it on to catch some of  the news du jour and then Letterman or Leno
or a rerun of The Nanny.