In a message dated 11/16/2004 8:38:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
I'm not sure I am recovering yet.  But if Kerry's chances were
questionable, Hillary's are not.  I happen to admire her immensely and
think she would be a wonderful president, but she would have no chance
at all of being elected.  She is about the equivalent of Jane Fonda to
the part of the country who hates Jane Fonda (whom I also admire).
Nancy
Hillary has no chance.  And, the next Presidential election is going to be
just as tough as this one to win, maybe even more so, since the Republican
nominee will be a very popular and admired figure with moderate social views.