Sigh. Drunk again. Most every day now, isn't it?

on 11/13/04 4:10 PM, Kate Troy at [log in to unmask] wrote:

No doubt Carrol realizes this fact.  And, he even puts down France as a part
of Western Civilization.   I wonder then, does he want us to live like they
do in Arab countries, led by a Shah, a King or the like, where there is not
much education to be had outside of the very basics and the study of Islam,
where the women cannot work, drive or choose their own husbands in some
cases, where the majority of people are poorer than we can imagine. The
explantion for Carrol may be that he dreams of harems.

Regards,

Kate

In a message dated 11/13/2004 4:53:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
Jacek Niecko wrote:

> Hasn't it occurred to you, you moron, that it is because of the "western
> civilization" for which you have so much stupid contempt, that today you are
> able to transmit such stupid garbage.
>
> Jacek Niecko
> Washington DC

Temper temper. Better check your blood pressure. :-)

Carrol