Ken Armstrong wrote:

> Was Will's response to which yours here, Marcia, is a thanks in some
> way satisfactory, i.e. did he get it right in your view? Christianity
> asserts that Jesus is the Christ, i.e. the Messiah.

Ken,
    I have no interest in debating faith or asking that it be hidden.  I
was acknowledging Will's response.  No more or less.
    I was hoping to turn the mode of conversation from "Remember also,
Marcia, that accepting Christ was meant to be the natural progression of
Judaism. " to your way: "Christianity asserts ... ."  Is the difference
so very hard to understand?  Is my concern that Will's mode is outside
of the standard on this list censorious?
    Now I'm done with this.  I've just sent a long message you can read,
if you can bear it.

Best,
MK