This seems to me not a sermon but a thoughtful and very important
perspective.  There is a terrible hubris in the parade of humility.

Nancy

Sometimes it is a question of style. One can discuss religion
intelligently
and meaniingfully very easily, on this site or any. The problem comes
when
one violates respect by trying to proselytise, or even playing
one-up-man-ship.
Remember the bit about taking the lowest place at the table? He who
exalts
himself?
The truth, as I believe, may indeed be one, but each of us has VERY
limited
perspectives on it. By all means we should cherish our perspectives,
and
share the
values they bring to our lives. The simple truth is, we can't make
others
see our
perspectvies. Some may if they want to, but even then there is no way
to share the perspective exactly.

Sorry to sermonise.

Peter