William Gray wrote:

> Sorry for the offense. I realize we've had this conversation before,
> but I was certainly willing to contribute to it as long as others were
> interested. I'm sorry for giving the impression that I was trying to
> evangelize any more than you do with your posts. I'm as willing as you
> to getting back to talking about Eliot. Any ideas for discussion?

Dear Will,

For the most part I thought that your posts were appropriate (I did
see a touch of evangelism in them.)  The topic would have gone better
with more Eliot in them.  I'm not ready to continue a discussion of
this though, at least without more information on Eliot's faith.  Do
you have a good reading list handy?

Regards,
    Rick Parker