In a message dated 11/3/2004 4:10:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
  I am writing in the middle of Harvard Square; people are
crying and somber, even worse than 11/22/63 and 9/11/01.  I am unsure of my
future; flee the country or fight.
Should I take it then that the Red Sox celebrations in Mass. have finally
come to an end.  Too bad.  Come on, Robert.  There was an election and a winner
and in a democracy, there is no coo after, just because almost half of the
population wanted the other candidate to win.  But, a real cool thing about a
democracy is that you can flee to wherever you want, and you do sound like you
need a week in the tropics to relax, but really, I think that you are quite safe
in Cambrige.

Regards,

Kate