Jennifer,

Sorry for the delay in responding;  I attended Marcia's poetry reading at
Boston University.  The large lecture hall was almost full to capacity;
Marcia was introduced by Christopher Ricks, Professor of Poetry at Oxford
University, and also a professor at BU.  Marcia delighted the audience with
her intelligence, wit, and outstanding poetic talent; a great pleasure for
everyone lucky enough to be in attendance.  Wow!!!

Bob Summers