From: Vishvesh Obla
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: 2004-Nov-10 11:55 AM
Subject: Re: (OT) To criticize Religion : a case study with two online
petitions

"One can discuss religion
intelligently
and meaniingfully very easily, on this site or any.
The problem comes
when
one violates respect by trying to proselytise, or even
playing
one-up-man-ship."

While 'discussion' of religion itself could create a
difference as that, what impact would it have when it
is practised?  I think it is a shame to man's
integrity itself, to impose a personal belief, based
on a personal faith, without having any 'respect' for
a fellow human being (or a 'Pagan' and a 'Kafir' for
that matter).

http://www.faithfreedom.org/Announcement/petition.htm