From: William Gray
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: 2004-Nov-05 5:08 AM
Subject: Re: Sound familiar?

Just shows how deluded a person can be when they think they have the
truth and they don't.
Again, this is not a hubristic statement, but merely a sad one. I would
guess that Christianity didn't end up meaning a whole lot to Hitler's
movement other than statements like this, and that certainly Christ
didn't mean too much.
But a scary quote nonetheless.

>>> [log in to unmask] 11/04/04 11:26PM >>>
"The National Government will regard it as its first and foremost duty
revive in the nation the spirit of unity and cooperation. It will
preserve
and defend those basic principles on which our nation has been built. It
regards Christianity as the foundation of our national morality, and the
family as the basis of national life." Adolph Hitler, My New World
Order,
Proclamation to the German Nation at Berlin, February 1, 1933

Cheers?
Peter