I apologize for bringing in this subject.  I would
only state the obvious if I elaborated on Mohammed and
his relation today with Islam.  I only wanted to make
an observation that Christ and Mohammed when seen as
centres of the two Religions could have interesting
differences and similarities as well, an understanding
of which is essential to look at the nature of many
issues today.  It could be my personal perception.  A
discussion of it here may be out of bounds.