From: Nancy Gish
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: 2004-Nov-03 9:49 AM
Subject: Re: O.T.: US Elections: Dejected Europe

I'm sorry but speaking as if there is something wrong or offensive in
being "foreign" is hateful.  And calling any woman "uppity" draws on
centuries of misogyny and is also hateful.  The language is shameful no
matter who said it.

I agree the Democrats have to find new ways to tap into the feelings of
many in the middle of the country.
Nancy

>>> [log in to unmask] 11/03/04 10:17 AM >>>
In a message dated 11/3/2004 9:54:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,