Have read on other listserves in neighboring states that they are asking
birders to send in documentation on the new species,  "Cackling goose"
(states where I would think the old sub-species of Richardson's C. Geese
would be a rare to even uncommon occurrence, not casual or accidental)

Maybe I have missed this, but any official stance on this species by the
MBRC as how to handle the reporting of this new species?
Would think inclusion on a Seasonal report would be enough, correct?

Many thanks in advance.

Charlene Malone
St. Louis co.