Hi Patrick:

You have posted several Jaeger photos on mobirds.org, including some Long-tailed Jaeger photos that I can no longer find. When you first posted the Long-tailed shots,  I remember asking myself how they were identified. (They looked like Parasitics to me). And I wondered when I saw the one you just posted why it was not a Long-tailed. (I think I know. The nail appears to cover less than half of the bill, and the primary tips are pronounced).

Would it be possible to give us URLs so that we can see all of the Jaeger photos again, and then have some explanation why each bird is what it is?

Jaegers are tough. Such an exercise would be instructive, even for some of us who have seen a bunch of jaegers and think we know what we're doing.

Thanks.

Bob Fisher
Independence, Missouri