From: MO Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Charlene and Jim Malone
Sent: Sunday, October 03, 2004 7:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Jaeger photos

NOT on mobirds.org, but pictures of the birds at Carlyle, with some
INCREDIBLE shots of the light phased juvenile PARASITIC by Chris Wood. Think
there is a link for the other shots of the juvenile L-T jaegers as well
(both light and dark
individuals)
http://www.monroe.k12.il.us/websites/dkassebaum/report.htm

I know what markings I used to ID these birds, but will leave that to the
experts to describe/discuss.
(Olsen's Skua/Jaeger book does an excellent job)

Charlene Malone
St. Louis co.