Today at the feeders and in my yard there is a multitude of birds.

American Robins, House Sparrows, and Common Grackles are everywhere! So far
today I have seen 18 species from my yard. I even had a "new yard bird"!

In the order seen, they are:

American Robin
Mourning Dove
Yellow-rumped Warbler
Red-breasted Grosbeak
Black-capped Chickadee
House Sparrow
European Starling
Common Grackle
Downy Woodpecker
Northern Cardinal
Chimney Swift
Nashville Warbler
House Finch
Eastern Phoebe
Blue Jay
NORTHERN PARULA - This is the "new yard bird"!
White-breasted Nuthatch
Turkey Vulture

Maybe I can add a couple more before it gets dark!

Larry Lade
Saint Joseph, Buchanan County