Dear MObirders,

Just had the first Red-breasted Nuthatch ever at my office feeder. I've
heard them very occasionally (a couple per Winter and none some Winters).
This is the first one I've *seen* in Elsah. Only 4-feet away. Very cool!

This must be some record for early and numerous RB Nuthatches! The WB
Nuthatches are as numerous as ever.

Tom Fuller

Dr. Thomas H. Fuller, Jr.
Unit Head, Math and Natural Sciences