The Red Sox swept the Series tonight and now can rest a few days until the next round with the Yankees or Twins.  It was a little tense for awhile, tied up at 6-6 until the 10th inning.  Then, Ortiz got a homerun on his first at bat and it was over.  When that happened, we just happened to be eating dinner (I had grilled hamburgers).  Both my husband and I screamed and clapped, etc.  Red took advantage of that moment to grab my hamburger from my plate, bun and all.  Bad, bad girl.  Since the Red Sox won the first round, I forgave her and satisfied myself with chocolate chip cookies and a glass of wine for dinner.  Oh, well.

As for the other October playoffs, it's happening now. Bush and Kerry.

Regards.

Kate