Good luck, sweet idiot boys.

While perusing The Waste Land for an appropriate inspriation for the Boys, I was suddenly struck by the following verse.  It reminded me so mcuh of a song by Pink Floyd, one of their latter ones, after Roger Waters left the group.

'My nerves are bad to-night. Yes, bad. Stay with me.
'Speak to me. Why do you never speak? Speak.
'What are you thinking of? What thinking? What?
'I never know what you are thinking. Think.'

    frrom A game of Chess (The Waste Land) by T.S. Eliot

Why won't you talk to me I feel like I'm drowning
You never talk to me You know I can't breathe now
What are you thinking We're going nowhere
What are you feeling We're going nowhere
Why won't you talk to me
You never talk to me
What are you thinking
Where do we go from here
    from Keep on Talking (Pulse) by Pink Floyd

I always knew that Pink Floyd had been influenced by Eliot.  After Waters (the main writer) left the group, I guess they took to stealing.

Regards,

Kate (World Series Game One First Inning 4-0 Red Sox)