Hey,

When I was reading the Collected Letters of Eliot, I
came across something mentioning the party that Eliot
went to where he first encountered the tarot.
Apparently one of the Huxleys was also there, and the
evening is related in one of Huxley's books.  Does
anyone know which book, or could post the passage?

I'm sorry I can't be more specific but I've just spent
ages going through the Letters, and I can't find the
reference again!  Of course I could be completely
wrong that I saw it in Letters or that it was a
Huxley...

Thanks,

Tabitha