Dear Listers,

Once again, in discussions of the TWL drafts, I think it is erroneous
to refer to what Pound altered, expunged, etc. Pound did not write TWL
; Eliot did. Pound did not _revise_ TWL; Eliot did.

Pound edited TWL, at Eliot's request. Sometimes, TSE took up Pound's
suggestions or heeded his advice and criticisms; sometimes he didn't.

Pound did not, therefore, as Will put it, 'cut back' Death by Water.
Eliot did.

Yours, Jennifer