Dear Rick,

Although you are right that these poems do not appear in Eliot's
Complete Poems (not Collected; but then not quite so complete, either),
they _do_ appear in a late published book, 'Poems Written in Early
Youth' . This was compiled by Hayward and privately printed in 1950, as
presents to friends of TSE, I believe; however, according to Hayward,
the book generated so much interest that Mrs Eliot had a trade edition
printed in 1967; she remarks that Eliot oversaw the collection.

Poems Written in Early Youth is listed and described under Gallup A56
a, b, c. Additionally, the Harvard Advocate poems were reprinted in a
facsimile anthology released by the Advocate. I will send publication
details of this if anyone would like them.

Yours, Jennifer