The Sesostris section of "Crome Yellow" (no "h") is part of my framed
TWL website.  I've copied it to an easier to get to section of my site.
The webpage has the first half of chapter 27.  It is pretty short--and
amusing.

    http://world.std.com/~raparker/temp/crome.html

As I remember Eliot's acknowledgement was along the lines of "I guess
I must have gotten it from Huxley then."  His copy of the book had an
annotation in it that indicated that he identified Scogan as being a
characture of Bertrand Russell.

Regards,
    Rick Parker