Why can we be reasonably sure of that? The similarity of names, as in
characters is a direct lift from Huxley's satire.  TWL is just a different
kind of a novel. As is Prufrock. Or Finnegans Wake. The lot not real strong
on the Flaubertian characterization. You may not be interested in the
Twentieth Century, Jennifer, but the Twentieth Century is interested in you.

And I just know you meant CROME Yellow. Didn't you?