Hi Tabitha,

There is nothing, so far as I know , in TSE's letters about tarot
cards, though I may be mistaken ( I should think if there were, it
would be only a joke in passing; Eliot and Huxley did not Tarot
together; we can be reasonably sure of that.) . I think you must mean
the similarity of names between Madame Sosostris and  M Sesostris, the
phony fortune teller character who appears in Huxley's Chrome Yellow?
Southam remarks on this in his Student's Guide to the Selected Poems of
TS Eliot, p. 147.

Yours, Jennifer