Hi Marcia,

 To be honest, I wouldn't use it. I don't mean that to be an unsociable answer, but I would have to cede that effort to Francis or to someone inclined to see more or better in the  relationship than I do. From where I'm sitting, language debased may be like a biological entity; language given its head is no such thing.  Forgive my brevity, just stopped by my office on the way out of town for a couple of nights and must exit.

 Peace to all on this remarkable Sunday night.

 Yrs.,
 Ken