From: Joshua Goldstein
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: 2004-Oct-02 5:49 AM
Subject: Richard Avedon

For those that didn't know, one of the great photographers of our time
has passed on.  I always remember openeing up each issue of The New
Yorker hoping to see Mr. Avedon's work in it.
Josh Goldstein

  _____

Do you Yahoo!?
New and Improved Yahoo! Mail
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/100/*http://promotions.yahoo.co
m/new_mail/static/efficiency.html>  - 100MB free storage!