CFP: Languages & Literature (SE Coastal Conference) (1

From: "Janice Reynolds" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Call for Papers: SE Coastal Conference on Languages &
        Literatures

Dear Friends

This is a reminder that the proposal deadline for the Southeast Coastal Conference on Languages & Literatures is two weeks away!

Please submit your proposal on-line by November 1, 2004 by accessing the following website:
http://ceps.georgiasouthern.edu/conted/seccll2005.html

We look forward to seeing you in Statesboro for this conference on March 31 - April 2, 2005!

If you are unable to attend, we hope that you would consider forwarding this information to your colleagues.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thank you!

Janice E. Reynolds
Assistant Conference Coordinator
Div of Continuing Education & Public Service
Georgia Southern University
PO Box 8124
Statesboro, GA  30460-8124
912-871-1755
912-681-0306 FAX
******************* The German Studies Call for Papers List Editor: Stefani Engelstein Assistant Editor: Meghan McKinstry Sponsored by the University of Missouri Info available at: http://www.missouri.edu/~graswww/resources/gerlistserv.html