In partial answer to Sherry McCowan's query about who's been to Tower
Grove recently, I haven't been able to get there since my car, which has
given me 12 years of faithful service, lost a fight with a big orange
truck last week.  The side-protection bars worked fine, and I am well,
but my driving is currently limited pretty much to driving to body shops
to get estimates.  Of course, I could walk to the park, which is probably
a little over a mile away, but that would add another 1/2 hour or more,
and I don't have time to do that right now.  So if there are going to be
semi-regular posts from TGP for the rest of this migration season, I'm
afraid they will have to come from someone else.  Actually, I'm eager to
walk to Lafayette Park in view of the regular bunches of migrants Sherry
is seeing there.

St. Louis  MO

Get your name as your email address.