We were at the World Bird Sanctuary Saturday morning, and I heard a vocalizing Red-breasted Nuthatch there.  At home, over the last few days, we've had the following species at the bubbler:

Brown Thrasher
Gray Catbird
Swainson's Thrush
Nashville Warblers (3)
Blackpoll Warbler (1)
Red-eyed Vireo (1)
Rose-breasted Grosbeak (1)  heard more

Also have heard single Barred and Great Horned Owls, AND, at 5:00 am the other morning, 4 COYOTES started howling with the Kirkwood Fire Department sirens.  They must have been at our pond, because they sounded like they were right under my open window, VERY LOUD!

Margy Terpstra
Kirkwood, MO