You wrongly assume we do NOT get involved.  I could list answers to all of the
your choices below, but I made the decision YEARS ago to get involved with
these issues...

one dead gull that goes unnoticed can lead to the demise of a whole species.
Think spotted owl & the response once the science came out.

Enjoying my shade-grown organic coffee, at work, after responding to BioGems...

Humbly yours,

Lynn Miller
Lone Jack,MO
Jackson Co