Well, I'd never heard of an agricultural theme park.  The article
mentions rodeos and agricultural research.  One of the people who's
part of the project believes that HSL is underutilized (she clearly
means by people - it's one of the best places for birds in the St.
Louis area).  I guess she's never run into the people who bird, hunt,
and train dogs there.

According to the article, "discussions are preliminary and ... no
decisions have been made."

Sherry McCowan
Saint Louis, Missouri