Charlene, et al:

With all due respect (and to give this perspective, I did not see any
jaeger the day I was there--but I did spend lots of time winding around
Hazlet with a map in my hand).

Having a map is of absolutely no use if the directions on Mobirds call a
place by a name that is not on any map and is not known by any park
personnel.

Specifically, "Hazlet Pavilion" is local birder parlance.  There is no
such place except in St. Louis area birderese.  The place is officially
"Olympic Shelter."  But even knowing that is of no help if the map just
shows a symbol for a shelter (there are several).  It might help to
indicate in directions that this is the shelter closest to the Sailboat
Club.

I mean this not as criticism (I'm calmer now), but as a constructive
suggestion to reduce the angst when searching for a megabird.

Jaegerless in IL,
Edge Wade
Columbia, MO