A carload is coming from Columbia to Carlyle Lake on Thursday.  We are
making arrangements to rent a pontoon boat for the afternoon.  We have 2-4
seats available on the boat if you should wish to join us and share in the
cost of the boat rental.  I can not tell you an exact price, probably
between $25-40 per person, depending on number of people.

We will not be on the lake at the ideal time, but we will be "chumming" in
hopes of attracting birds - and one of us (not me) has experience spotting
birds at sea (no pressure but we are hoping those eyes will work to our
advantage!).

Please contact me immediately if you are interested in joining us on the
boat - first come, first serve on the available seats.

If you don't want to be on the boat, but will be in the area, we will have
our radios tuned to 11-22 and I will be carrying my cell phone 573-819-6914.
We would appreciate notice of any sightings and we will periodically
broadcast if we see anything!

Looking forward to a great day.
Jean Leonatti
Boone County