Woooo Folks!!  We went from Horseshoe Lake possibly becoming a theme park to gays cruising.........  What??

For those who have been on this list serve for some time (years maybe??)....You may have noticed a few (possibly many) do not post any more...OR at least I have noticed that!!  Possibly....just possibly, this is a result of occassionally (once a year at least) we seem to get off track from posting BIRD SIGHTINGS.  Please, for the sake of a quality listserve....Lets stick with posting about birds!!  We apparently have already lost Leslie Kolier....ONE of VERY FEW who gives an occassional post from the bootheel, lets not loose anyone else here....I for one enjoy hearing what is seen in MO, but NOT the spam that comes with it....

Susan Hazelwood (listserve manager) has posted the following in the past:

The list was created to facilitate the communications and educational
activities of wild bird enthusiasts in Missouri.  Everyone is expected
to display his/her professional attitudes and conduct in their messages.
We have just a few rules - no flaming, no profanity, no spamming, no
advertising and no religious or political discussion or arguments. And,
of course, the discussion must relate to wild birds. Those who do not
abide by these rules may be removed from the list. If you have questions,
please direct them to me.

Josh Uffman
P.S.  If you disagree with me....Please keep it off list and e-mail me directly!!

Joshua Uffman
St. Louis County, MO