THANK YOU EDGE for expressing my thoughts on the collectors. I am so
saddened and ashamed of those who committed this crime...yes, I said
crime...it's a crime against every decent birder who enjoyed observing,
photographing and reading about this interesting visitor, WITHOUT HARMING
IT! (yes, I am shouting!)
It is shameful that they could not just leave it alone for other birders,
who had not seen it, to continue to enjoy. The atrocities overseas are bad
enough, now someome has commited one in Missouri. Tearfully, saying good
nite.

Frances Cramer
St. Joseph, MO