Thank you.
Much appreciated.
P.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nancy Gish
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: 2004-Sep-29 9:29 AM
Subject: Re: Japanese scholarship on Pound

I don't know if Burt Hatlen is on this list, but the people who should
know are the editors of Paiduma at Orono, ME.  It is now a Modernist
journal (as of this past year) but it was for decades just a Pound
journal.
Nancy

>>> [log in to unmask] 09/29/04 6:28 AM >>>
The thought has often occurred to me, that there seems to be little,
if any Japanese commentary on Pound, esp. concerning the
Fenellosa/Rihaku connection. Perhaps there is but it is not
available in English. Perhaps it is there and I have just missed it.
Can anyone help out? Could a member of the Pound list, perhaps,
do me the favour of asking there.

Thanks,
Peter