The Buff-breasted Sandpiper was still at Cora Island on the right hand side of the road.  On the left was a large flock of Herons including over 60 Snowy Egrets and an immature Yellow-crowned Night Heron with an injured wing.  I saw relatively few other shorebirds around the area.  There were a half dozen Caspian Terns as well.  I saw an Osprey with a large fish as I was driving through St. Charles Co.

David Becher
St. Louis