I'll echo the suggestion. Two years ago, we went to Mass. for my 50th high
school reunion. We flew to Providence (much cheaper than Boston), rented a
car (much cheaper than Boston or New York) and drove straight to the Cape
(much closer than from Boston) for a few days. I looked for the Eurasian
Kestrel, which had been reported at Chatham, and managed to run into the guy
who found it walking on the causeway where he found it. We were about three
weeks late.

Better hurry! I can attest personally that these stray Eurasian falcons do
not stay forever.

Bob Fisher
Independence, Missouri